Friday 2 March 2012

COP Publication

Todays COP session was about trying to define the content of the publication we are to produce.
i narrowed my areas of interest down to:


  • Audience- How style adapts to suit different audiences
  • Super Expresso- How illustration and design successfully works together.
  • Post Modernism- pushing boundaries of communication
  • Artist v Designer- public understanding of the work
  • Clear communication of design
  • How Modernism/ Post Modernism treat their audience.
The publication should be equally weighted with theory and practice, bearing this in mind I think that 'Post Modernism- pushing boundaries of communication' will work the best as I will be able to look into clear and confusing communication and the way that I lay it out will illustrate the theory I am exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment