Tuesday 28 February 2012

Who are you? Tom Squire

This is the interview I had with Tom, some interesting stuff that could contribute to his double page spread!
I also found out that he goes home at weekends to work at Tesco


From Toms blog I can see that he is very into Modernism!



Muted/ pastel Colours


Taken from Toms Blog:








Toms Work:



He Loves Cake







 "Modernism is perfection. I hadn't studied much design theory within my education previous to this course, however after attending the modernism lecture I have developed an obsession with the theories and ideologies of modernism. Since the lecture I have explored many works of modernism, began to introduce this thinking into my own and wrote my essay based upon modernism. I believe this type of design with grow from here and form a strong proportion of my design work. "


No comments:

Post a Comment