Monday 17 March 2014

Robot Food Second Week, December


After enjoying the first placement at Robot Food and leaving a positive impression I organised to return in December.

This time I was mainly working on a new product development for a company called Beanies. The challenge was to add a new product to the already large Beanies range, but this addition was Iced coffee, working with the name 'Cool Beans' I had to develop a pack design that suited the established brand and also added an exciting edge as this product is something you would have on-the-go and it would need to jump off the shelf.

Working on these live projects has forced me to work in a different manner than I have at College, designing what is right for the project often warrants a style that is unfamiliar/ beyond my capabilities.

This week at Robot Food was again very helpful and interesting to see how the design process is structured and also to see what clients want to see alongside the finished design.



All design that I have done at Robot Food can not be blogged for confidentiality purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment