Tuesday 13 May 2014

Personal Branding Research



I want my branding to be interesting and exciting rather than being strictly minimal and standard as I think this reflects my practice more accurately.


It doesn't want to be too hectic as something like this becomes confusing and hard to digest visually.



Colours similar to these have high impact and would lend themselves well to the Space Mission patch motif




I am going for something along these lines to elaborate on the 'Shuttlefingers' brand



I really like this stamp/ traditional aesthetic but it may not be relevant for this brief







I also like branding that incorporates a lot of visual material rather than just using 1 logo across a lot of different deliverables




This typographic treatment works very well and would stand out against the standard, sans serif, minimal branding that is popular among designers.







No comments:

Post a Comment